Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Let's Count!


This BACK2SCHOOL season has got my brain juice pumping! :)
I've had this little *GEM* in my brain for awhile… and it's FINALLY DONE! 

Say Hello to "LET'S COUNT!  Counting to 1,000 by 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, and 100s"



I know, don't you love those little monsters!!

So, what's included?
-2 Different Hundreds Charts
-1 Blank "You Fill It In" Hundreds Chart
-5 Practice Pages--- (1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 100s)
-4 Mini Books--- (1s, 2s, 5s, 10s)

The *GEM* in this product is the "mini books." I've made 4 mini books that have your kids write the numbers to 1,000 counting by 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s. The books are two per page and black/white to save you on ink! 
I've included guide numbers and the "start" and "stop" number on each page of the mini books so that students can easily check to see if they are counting correctly. And you'll also notice that the pages are off center so that the staples don't cover any of the charts. :)

Here's a closer look at the mini books: 


Won't your students be so excited to color this cover page? 


Check out these guide numbers and then the "start" and "stop" numbers at the bottom of the chart! 
You'll also notice the charts are off center-- I did this on purpose!  Now your staples won't cover any of the image! (You're Welcome!)

And here is the mini book all ready to go! 

I do suggest using these mini books across multiple days (or weeks!)-- no child will want to count to 1,000 by ones ALL DAY LONG-- but as a "one-page-a-day math warm-up", YES PLEASE! 

 You could also use them as morning work, at math center, or even "I'm done" work.

Have I got your brain juices pumping now?  

Check them out here---> CLICK ME! 

And let me know if you have questions :)

AND PSSSSST…. I'm giving away a copy on Facebook!  So check out my page-- Second Grade Sprouts

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment